Monday, July 7, 2008

Our lovely holiday weekend!




This past weekend was the 4th of July weekend.  It was not particularly exciting but I did get some interesting pictures.  On the 4th itself we stayed home and once we decided to actually shoot some fireworks we realized we had brought the wrong bag home from Birmingham.  We had nothing particularly exciting to use so we pretty much played with sparklers.  Aidan actually enjoyed them.




On Sunday we went to Hamilton Crossroads to visit the family.  I am currently obsessed with smocked clothing and have bought Aidan and Avery a couple of matching outfits.  Aidan is a little too rough to look right in smocked clothes so I get him an appliqued outfit to match Avery.  I wanted to get some good pictures but they were both pretty uncooperative.  



After we got home Aidan decided he wanted to change his clothes, BY HIS SELF.  This is what happened.




We ended up with no diaper but I thought I would spare you those pictures.  I just thought it was hilarious.  He just kept putting shirts on.

 

2 comments:

Three plus Me said...

Love Aidan getting dressed, too funny! The outfits are just adorable!

Carrie said...

Hey Crystal!
It's great to hear from you. Your kids are adorable! I know you are having fun with them. It's so neat to keep up with everyone through blogs!